Learn about the best nutritious ingredients for your kids and how to get them tucking into deliciously healthy food!
This fun and informative class includes nutrition learning with Holistic Nutritionist, Liza Rowan, as you participate in the kitchen with Terri-Anne prepping and cooking your own kid-friendly meals and snacks that your kids will love! Sample your creations and (if don’t devour them) bring some home to your kids to try!
We will address all your concerns — from dealing with picky eaters, food sensitivities and allergies and how to build strong immunities.
Date: Thursday, March 29th
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
Venue: 75E Loewen Rd, Carrotsticks & Cravings Cooking School & Cafe
We will address items such as:
- Foods your school-goer needs for ‘good’ energy
- Nutrients for better brains!
- Specific foods for immunity
- Dealing with food allergies and taste preferences
- Healthier alternatives to foods your kids want
- Great easy breakfasts for kids
- No sugar and additive-free snacks
- Healthy packed lunches
- Hydration & healthy ‘sports’ drinks
- Keeping dinners simple, but nutritious
- Getting kids cooking!
- Dealing with picky eaters
- Being the best role model for your kids