In a way, we are all nutritionists. Each of us knows about food to some degree; we need to plan and think about the meals we provide for our family on a daily basis, we consider how these foods make us feel, and how we can improve our overall diet in order to improve our health and wellbeing.
That said, many things pop up in life which means that for some reason we need to look a little more closely at not only what we eat, but how, when and why. Although we all deal with food
Some reasons you make need a reassessment of your habits are:
- You’ve gained weight, which you now wish to lose
2. You know your family could be eating healthier
3. You’re not feeling as energetic as you used to
4. You’re experiencing feelings of lethargy and foggy brain
5. Your digestion is not as good as it was, and you often feel bloated or gassy after meals
6. Your ‘poop’ isn’t regular, either in style or frequency
7. You’ve developed an allergy or sensitivity to a food, and want to understand how to avoid it
8. You get frequent colds and coughs, and feel your immunity needs improving
9. You’re not sure if your growing teen is getting the extra protein and other nutrients he or she needs
10. Your young kids are picky eaters and you don’t know how to address this
11. You don’t feel great after eating certain foods, which was never an issue in the past
12. You have a family history of autoimmune, high cholesterol or other illness. You wish to make lifestyle changes to increase your chances of avoiding these
13. You are taking medication, but really want to heal your body through nutrition and lifestyle
14. You wish to improve your sports performance, but know you can only do so by cleaning up your diet
15. You struggle with meal planning, recipes, shopping lists, and generally being organized with your meals and snacks – so, you just need a little advice to set you in the right direction
16. There is so much information our there, you are genuinely confused – so you want to decipher the true facts from fads
17. You are tired of diets, and finally want a lifestyle approach to weight management and better health
18. You are trying to get pregnant and want to ensure that you and your partner are healthy prior to conceiving
19. You are lactating / weaning and want to understand what’s best for you and baby
20. You simply know you can feel better, and you want to maximize your chances of living a long healthy life. You understand that many small changes now will collectively make a big difference
How can your nutritionist help?
Sometimes we’re so close to the detail, that we can’t see the wood for the trees. All that is required is a fresh pair of experienced eyes to point out the ‘not-so-obvious’. This might simply mean a one-off consultation with a nutritionist to set you in the right direction.
Other times, perhaps ongoing guidance and nurturing are required, especially if fundamental lifestyle and nutrition changes are required to urgently address health symptoms. Some people embrace these changes quite easily, while others can find them a little overwhelming. Your nutritionist can facilitate both approaches so that you get the best results in a way that suits you.
People also vary in the type of support that works best for them. For some, one-on-one consultations in confidence are more encouraging and therefore get best results. For others, being part of an active group whereby members motivate and support each other under the guidance of a qualified nutritionist, is more effective.
Your Nutritionist is there to educate, motivate and inspire you – to be your healthiest best. Change must come from within, but you will certainly get all the knowledge, encouragement, support and guidance that you need.
Life is too short
Why hesitate to make that call – to finally take that nutrition course or to attend that workshop you’ve always wanted to do. Your small investment in time and money will come back to you in spades – in spades of renewed energy, health, and enthusiasm for living!
To assist, here is my New Year’s gift to you! Download Health & Vitality’s 2017 Nutrition Guide for FREE – https://healthandvitality.com.sg/health-vitality-guide/. A 50+ page ebook for you to use, and to reflect on how you can make improvements to your wellness and lifestyle this year!
If you are eager to start your health kick, but work more enthusiastically within a group of
Want to attain a healthy weight and learn how to manage it permanently?
Want to understand nutrition facts from fiction and make better choices?
Want to provide better and nutritious meals and snacks for you and your family?
Want to have more energy, sleep better and manage stress?
Want to address health symptoms through diet and lifestyle?
Want to improve your immunity?
Or you just want to look good and feel better about you?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then Revitalize-in-5! is perfect for you.
The course includes a private consultation, group meetings, online support and you become a lifetime member of our private, exclusive community.
To know what to expect on topics covered, visit: https://healthandvitality.com.sg/revitalize-in-5-index-page-preview/
To know more details about the course, visit https://healthandvitality.com.sg/revitalize-me/
I would love to guide and help you in any way that I can, on your road to better health. As a thank you for being a loyal reader of my newsletters, you can book
To our health!
When not not busy in my favourite role as mother to my two boys, I dedicate my time to educate, motivate and inspire us all to lead healthier, happier lives. This involves hosting Nutrition courses (in-class and online), corporate wellness talks, workshops and when I have time, private consultations.
You can follow me on one or more of the following channels: